1.28.2013

My Essentials

My essentials have become less. Through out the years I have learned that...Yes, less is more. I love my YSL Touche Eclat  and when I need a little more coverage, I use Light Experty By Terry. It goes on smooth and luminous.  
I rotate my lipgloss it's either Chantecaille or YSL Golden GLoss. Usually Chantecaille during the day and YSL for the evening. The YSL gloss has more pigment so it gives a little more drama for the evening.  Love them. 
On most days I do not wear foundation but when I do I  usually go with the YSL Teint Parfait Complexion Enhancer. Its ahhhhmazing!
Can not go wrong with Diors Iconic Mascara and Chanel Le Crayon Eye Definer.
If I wear eyeshadow the only one I will wear is, Chanel Les Ombres, again the pigment is ahhhmazing. In my opinion, there is no other eyeshadow that has long lasting staying power as this one. 



 Lastly, I love Benetint in Rose for the cheeks, just the right amount of color for the day.
 For the evening I use Nars The Multiple in Orgasm.
Now, what are your essentials, I would love to hear yours:)



No comments:

Post a Comment