3.19.2013

I love Paris in the spring















Tomorrow is the first day of Spring and  looking through some older images of mine, I came across these from a spring trip we took in Paris.. They make me want to go back, now. I love the spring, its my favorite time of  year...especially in Paris.  There are flowers blooming everywhere. The weather is perfection and just lovely enough to stroll all day long. I never tire of looking at these images. Oh, Paris why are you so enchanting?  
After a long stroll I would love to lunch at Ma Cocotte. A new eatery that looks as beautiful as I am sure the clientele is. A girl can dream, non? 






 I would stay at Hotel Thoumieux
I love these images of the Hotel by Garance Dore.




Lastly, as King Francois the I said,  
"Paris is not a city, it's a world."
True that. 

I hope you enjoy this acoustic video by a French band named, Concorde.





No comments:

Post a Comment